Aglianico and its aging: Aglianico and its aging”: red wines from a Jeroboham (3lt) and Magnum(1,5lt) compared with the 0.75 lt bottle lt
Arrival ore 10.30: Participants meet in the cellar: reception with coffee and cakes
11.00: Departure for the vineyards: where the owner Milena Pepe explains all phases of the vine cycle and/or the company’s technical staff. Followed by a visit to the cellar: with an explanation of the wine making process and an opportunity to sample our signature aperitif “Cerri Merry Dry” in the Barrique room
ore 11.45: Guided tasting of red wines in “large format”: Magnum and Jeroboham
- Terra del Varo – Irpinia Aglianico DOC 2015
- Santo Stefano – Irpinia Campi Taurasini DOC 2014
- Opera Mia – Taurasi DOCG 2013
- La Loggia del Cavaliere – Taurasi Riserva DOCG 2012
Including a tasting board from local producers with Caciocavallo cheese from D&D Farm in Calitri and the cured meats of Biancaniello.
Finally Dulcis In Fundo
- Chicco d’Oro – Campania Passito IGT in combination with the special Babà by Maestro Alfonos Pepe, a member of the Academy of Italian Pastry Masters.
- Cerri Merry – aromatic cherry wine paired with hot nougat of Dolciterre
During the wine tasting, children will attend a unique workshop of blind jam tasting to help them understand the flavour and aromas of a selection of seasonal preserves.
After booking we can organize lunch at La Collina restaurant or at the affiliated Agriturismi.
Cost per person for program activities: 20 euros per adult and 10 euros per child.
The winery is open for guided tours from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00 and on Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 18.00.
Driving directions: motorway A16, exit Castel del Lago / Benevento, direction Taurasi, follow signs for Sant’Angelo all’Esca (Av).
Info and reservations: 349.3172480 / 393 0725905 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tenutacavalierpepe.it We are waiting for you!