An Evening in Irpinia
An experience at Tenuta Cavalier Pepe
An unforgettable evening that will allow you to discover the beauty of Irpinia at sunset, tasting fine wines.
- “Lila” Irpinia Falanghina doc;
- “Refiano” Fiano di Avellino docg;
- “Nestor” Greco di Tufo docg;
- “Terra del Varo” Irpinia Aglianico doc;
- “Opera Mia” Taurasi docg.
- “Bianco di Bellona” Irpinia Coda di Volpe DOC
- “Santo Stefano” Irpinia Campi Taurasini DOC
- “Cerri Merry” Vino Aromatizzato del Cavaliere
Cold cuts and cheeses from Irpinia, creamy potatoes and porcini, bean and chestnut soup, sweet and sour Montoro coppery onion.
Paired with our “I Tre Colli” extra virgin olive oil.
Trofie with artichokes, sausage and hazelnuts.
Veal cooked at low temperature with Aglianico sauce. Baked potatoes.
There are menus for children and for special dietary needs.
Menu can change following the seasons.
Come to the event
All-inclusive cost: breakfast, visit/tour, aperitif and lunch with wine tasting
*Menu consisting of starter, pasta with tomato sauce, chicken cutlet and chips and dessert